Add weight and authority to your launch or campaign
Market surveys and in-depth interviews with experts and thought-leaders help us to keep on top of what’s going on out there and why. Most of the studies on our research agenda are open to sponsorship, and we are always looking for new study ideas from prospective sponsors. As a sponsor you will influence the scope and emphasis of the kinds of studies listed below. You will then sit back and leave the design, execution, analysis and interpretation to our talented and highly experienced team, and ultimately enjoy a licence to exploit a compelling set of co-branded research assets in your sales, marketing and PR activities.
- Market Insight Study: Investigation into a current topic or technology area, with a view to forming an objective understanding of perceptions, aspirations, plans, activities, successes, challenges and/or best practices. Scope can vary from the very large to the very small. A global study with a 1,000+ respondents based on a full questionnaire will generate deep insights and a whole portfolio of research assets. At the other extreme, more focused local market studies are great for supporting tactical campaign activity in a cost-effective manner (engagements scoped based on client needs).
- Business Value Study: Without direct experience, it can be hard for people to fully appreciate the relevance and benefit of emerging ideas and technologies. Established users, meanwhile, and even early adopters, are generally able to articulate a more positive and accurate view of business value and the practicalities of unlocking it. The idea of these studies is to understand the fears, uncertainties and doubts that exist in the market, and use insights gleaned from those with experience to educate, reassure and motivate others (10 question survey, full advisory-style output).
- Reg Temperature Check: Executed in collaboration with our media partner, The Register, this is an innovative, high-impact, yet extremely affordable research solution, combining Freeform Dynamics’ insight and credibility with the power of one of the largest and most interactive English language tech titles in the industry (5-6 questions, 150 respondents, Inside Track level output).
- Full Reg Reader Study: Again via The Register, this type of study is based on a more comprehensive questionnaire to really get under the skin of a theme from an IT Pro perspective, and help you take the high-ground on a topic or issue (up to 20 questions, 300+ respondents, full research report).
Related service areas:
- IT vendor consulting and advisory services
- Digital content production (papers, articles, infographics, etc)
- Speaking, moderating and on-demand media services