Target the right set of buyers with the right propositions
It’s hard to know how best to engage the market when this year’s rhetoric from large analyst firms doesn’t gel with what your sales team and partners say is really going on out there. An independent perspective from someone with a more intimate grass-roots knowledge of buyer perceptions, priorities and behaviour can really help, especially if they are also practiced at viewing you and your competitors through a buyer’s lens.
- Advisory workshop: This short, sharp go-to-market (GTM) service is great if you need an informed external perspective to help test and optimise your proposition and message.
- Campaign consulting: For more ad hoc or ongoing support in relation to a launch or campaign, including content review and production, this is the service you need.
Related service areas:
- Digital content production (papers, articles, infographics, etc)
- Research sponsorship and commissioned surveys
- Speaking, moderating and on-demand media services